Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So I was going to post...

So I was going to post but there has been NOTHING to write. I've been doing a whole lot of nothing this summer. Sleep has taken up a majority of my time. Oh yeah, and Tumblr which I've become seriously addicted to. See here: http://www.thefilmcanister.tumblr.com. Its on Old Hollywood, by the way.
But I have been getting bombarded with e-mails by Disney. I kind of expected this though. There are only three more weeks until I go and I still have to get renters insurance. Yikes.There was a weird timing thing I had to wait for because of when I looked into it. But still, I'd better remember to do that. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be either.
Oh yeah, and I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two which was great but that isn't really Disney related. I am horrible at blogging. This is why I like tumblr. Its short and concise. All you do is post a picture and write a caption if you want. Oh well.
Once I actually have stuff to write maybe I will write more.
-Cambria

No comments:

Post a Comment