Saturday, August 13, 2011

Goodbye Summer, hello Magic Kingdom

After a summer spent watching a lot of movies, doing a lot of nothing, and freaking out in general the time has finally come. My car is packed (again) and I will be getting up bright and early tomorrow to drive up with my friend Sierra to go to Anaheim where I will be starting my Disney College Program. I'm excited, nervous, and happy but I'm also freaking out.
Actually, I'm freaking out a lot.
I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.
But can you blame me?
I'm going to be starting the Disney College Program tomorrow! That is just one of many reasons for me to be excited and I'm going to be living with my best friend for the next six months which is pretty darn cool. I really can't believe it.
Here's to hoping that its all as awesome as I hope its going to be. -Cambria

No comments:

Post a Comment