Sunday, February 27, 2011

Its official!

I officially accepted my place today with the college program. My parents helped pay the program fees with the promise that I'll pay them back when I've got the money. Hopefully I'll find a job before I go so I can do that and then save up some extra cash just in case something happens while I'm down there. I'm lucky because I actually have family and friends nearby that live in California so if something goes wrong I can always go to one of them if I absolutely have to. Still I think its best to have money saved up just in case. I already have some but extra cash is always good.
I'm so excited and I can't stop talking about it. Although fortunately for me I do have something else to take my mind off of it at least for today which is The Academy Awards/Oscars. A lot of my favorite actors are nominated, including Colin Firth and Helena Bonham Carter which is absolutely amazing because I've been big fans of theirs for years. I'm hoping they'll both win or at the very least that Colin Firth will because he totally deserves it.
Okay, I'm done not talking about Disney related stuff. Actually I'm just done talking in general. I'll post again when I actually have something to write about...or perhaps I'll just do an Oscar related blog for the fun of it while I wait for that infamous purple folder to come in the mail.
-Cambria

No comments:

Post a Comment