Monday, February 28, 2011

More excitement!

Oh my gosh. As if things weren't exciting enough getting into Disney, I just got a call from my best friend and she got accepted too. So we're both going to be working at Disneyland together. Unfortunately she's not working in Custodial like me she's a concession stand hostess. But I'm still so happy for her! I'm hoping that we can room together. I already did my official registration but she hasn't yet so she's going to request me as her roommate.
This is quite possibly the most awesome thing thats happened to either of us and we're both super excited. We talked for what must have been about two hours on the phone.
In other news, there actually was some Disney related stuff at the Oscars. Disneys Toy Story 3 won Best Animated Feature and best song. Tangled was also nominated in the Best Song category too and really, I'm surprised it didn't win. Oh well.
Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi the stars of Tangled also performed "I See the Light" together too which was awesome.
Enough about that though. I'm so totally, happy because my friend and I are going to be working at Disneyland. Anyone else in the program with a friend too?
-Cambria

No comments:

Post a Comment