Monday, April 18, 2011

E-mails and roommates

Wow. Its been a while since I've written anything but there hasn't really been anything to report. Plus, I've only got one follower so I'm mostly doing this for myself and I haven't felt the need to write anything lately. The last thing that happened when I wrote was that I got my purple folder. Since then I've gotten an e-mail from the program. It basically said they'd be sending me a few of those and they'd cover things that I would need for the program. There was also a link to a welcome video for participants. Nothing too exciting really.
I also had to change where I'm staying for the summer AGAIN. I will be staying at a friends house in June instead of my Dads due to some complications that came up. Family drama, oh what fun. Anyway I'm happier about where I'm staying now because its closer to my best friend and its in the town that I used to live in. So I get to go back and see all my friends again before the program starts.
Speaking of the program starting my arrival date was actually changed from the 17th to the 14th. Apparently my friend accidentally put down the 14th as her arrival date so in order to be roommates I have to arrive on the same day as her. Not that I've got a problem with it that just means I get there earlier than I expected. Yayness!
Thats about it for now. I'll post more when I've actually got something to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment