Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things I need to do before Disney

I don't arrive at Disneyland until August 17th but I'm going to California earlier than that because I'm staying with family/friends over the summer vacation. So everything is coming up pretty quick and this is my list of things I need to do:
1) Get renters insurrance
2) Pack up apartment slowly so I don't have to do it all at once
3) Find a temporary job so I can have a little bit of extra cash for the summer
4) get school transcripts
5) get letters of recommendation from teachers/work just in case
6) get car checked up before trip
That's about it I think. There are probably a million more things that I have to do that I'm forgetting but that's all I can think of right now. My school gets out May 13th and I leave the first week of June. I can't believe how close everything is. I'm excited but I'm also completely nervous at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment