Monday, May 30, 2011

California!

I am back home again! I left Montana on Tuesday although for a while it seemed like I would never leave. My parents and I had to pack up my apartment and make sure it was clean and everything. Then my parents had a mare that was supposed to have its foal and it didn't so my Mom and I were waiting for it to but it never did and still hasn't. Anyway, after the worlds longest road trip my Mom and I finally got into California.
We've been spending some time with my Aunts. Its been fun but kind of tiring at the same time because there is so much going on and I'm not used to it.
In Disney related news there was a mix up with my best friends arrival date but everything has been squared away and we are set to arrive on the same day so hopefully we can be roommates. We start the program August 14th. I'm so excited.
I'm staying with some friends for the summer before my program actually starts though. Because of my parents work they couldn't drive down with me when I was supposed to arrive so I'm here earlier than I should be. I had to drive down so I could have my car because my plan is to hopefully stay after the program.
Anyway thats all thats been going on so far. I've been horrible at updating this thing but considering I have all of one person that reads it I don't think its that big of a deal. Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment