Thursday, June 2, 2011

Being Back and Job Hunting

So I finally got back to San Diego on Tuesday. It is so weird being home again after having been away for two years. For some reason I expected everything to be different but somehow everything is the same. I spent Wednesday shopping with my Mom and my friend Sierra to get some stuff that I needed that I couldn't really afford without my Mom there. I got my business outfits that I'll need for the program and some other things too. Then we went to go see Fast Five/Fast and the Furious five which was pretty good for an action flick and a sequel, especially considering we hadn't seen the others AT ALL. But my Mom left this morning and is on her way back in Montana. It is weird being somewhere that she isn't.
I've been trying to look for a job but its so frustrating. I'm going to have to be very, very careful with my money this summer. I just wish August 14th would get here already. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment