Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Clip A Day Keeps The Boredom Blues Away

I highly doubt anyone is actually reading this but I'm keeping it up anyway. Its fun and it passes the time. Plus, I view it as a writing exercise and considering the fact that one of my dream jobs is to be an author any writing experience I can get will definitely be a big help. Anyway my friend Sierra, who is doing the program with me, paid her acceptance fees yesterday so she is "officially" going. I'm so excited. Now we're both counting down to August 17th!
To pass the time I've been drawing a lot, keeping busy with school, and watching a lot of Disney clips/movies online. Its been fun. I remembered my love of Dumbo when I watched it again after not having watched it in years. When I was little the ride was my favorite and so was the film. I'm not entirely sure why I'm so attached to Dumbo. Maybe its the fact that he is just so darn cute. :)
Whatever the reason I love the little guy.
One Disney movie I didn't really love though (please don't hate me, its just my personal opinion) was Wall*E. Two hours of watching a little robot talk in a weird little voice just wasn't my version of entertainment. Despite this though, I do find the character likable I just won't be watching the movie anytime soon.
I did find this online a while ago and I thought it was adorable:
Real Wall*E

No comments:

Post a Comment