Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Waiting, freaking out, and other stuff

I cannot believe its still only March. I'll probably be saying the same thing in April. I can already tell this month is going to go by torturously slow. I desperately want my purple folder but I'm pretty sure that I won't get it for a while.
As I wait, I'm freaking out which is never a good thing. I'm freaking out about whether or not I'm going to like my job/roommates. I'm freaking out about really living on my own for my first time. Because while I do have my own place at the moment my parents are still only thirty minutes away and one of my aunts is even less. Plus I have a really great landlord thats right next door. This time there will be several whole states between my parents and me. I'll have to work on saving money which I won't have very much of and I'll have to drive in gulp California traffic which I only did a few times when I lived there because I didn't manage to get my license until I moved to Montana where traffic is like five cars ahead of you.
I'm also freaking out because I'm planning on staying in California after the College Program is over and I have no clue how I'm going to do that. So in general, there is a lot of freaking out all around. Are you freaking out about anything while you wait?
And here is something else I'll leave you with:

No comments:

Post a Comment